Phone Number Search
BlacklistBuilt for the Apple iPhone
Available on iTunes
How do I delete the contact created by Blacklist?
To delete the contact, open Blacklist and go to the "Settings" section and tap the large red button that says "Delete Contact".
How do I assign a ringtone to Blacklist?
1. Follow the steps above to delete the contact created by Blacklist
2. Go to "Contacts" on your iPhone and find the contact named "Blacklisted Number"
3. You can download a silent ringtone by clicking here (after you download it double click the file and iTunes will automatically add it to your ringtones folder in your iTunes Music Library.) If you're on your iPhone try downloading it here.
4. Assign your ringtone of choice to the contact named "Blacklisted Number".
5. Open Blacklist and resync.
What Blacklist DoesBlacklist creates a contact named "Blacklisted Number" full of thousands of numbers (over 30,000 and growing) belonging to US telemarketers, scammers, and prank callers on your iPhone so that when one of these numbers calls, you know not to answer. With the minutes it saves you, Blacklist should pay for itself.
How Blacklist WorksBlacklist connects to callerdb.com's extensive database of problem callers every time you sync. You can do your part and add to this database by using the Submit Number feature.
Basic FAQ:How do I use Blacklist?
1) Make sure you're connected to the internet.
2) Launch Blacklist
3) Select "Sync Latest Numbers".
4) Select the "Sync Now" button.
5) Patiently wait while you sync to over 30,000 numbers (usually takes about 5 minutes).
6) Never waste minutes on an abusive caller again.
A telemarketer Called and Blacklist didn't catch them. What gives?
In the event that Blacklist does not catch a number, please contribute that number to the database by doing the following:
1. Make sure you're connected to the internet.
2. Launch Blacklist
3. Select "Submit Number".
4. Enter in the Phone Number of the caller and any information about them you have.
5. Select the "Submit" button.
How do I completely remove Blacklist?
Follow the steps above for removing the contact created by Blacklist and then delete the app as you would any other app.
How do I configure how many numbers Blacklist downloads?
Go to the "Settings" section and tap the button under Download Settings that says "Edit" and choose how many numbers you'd like Blacklist to download.
NOTE: This app has nothing to do with the similarly named "iBlacklist" for jailbroken iPhones. There is NO way to block calls through legitimate apps on the app store.
Apple, iTunes and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.